Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mom's Comments

You can never escape your Mom correcting you.
This morning she checked out all the new stuff I did to my blog and she found my errors.
1. Somewhere there is a misspelled word - I still can't find it!!!!!
2. A cliche I used "fallen by the WAY side", I wrote "WAIST side"!!!!
These are two errors I constantly make in my life. I never trust my spelling without spellcheck. I think it is one of the best inventions EVER!!!!
And I never get cliche's correct. One of Kurt's favorite stories of me is when we were at Home Depot buying wood to build Breezer, our dog, a structure. The person checking us out asked what we were doing, I said "We are building a lean tooth for our dog." The person looked of me kinda funny and said "Oh." As we were walking out to the car, Kurt started laughing and said you know it's lean to, not lean tooth. Great, yet again, I look like an idiot.
Funny thing about this post, I had to look up how to spell cliche. And I can't really spell it right because it's suppose to have an apostrophy above the e. So now two of my faults have merged - great, what's gonna happen now?!?!?!?
As for Mom's benefit, she knows I want everything as good as it can be and she corrects me because she knows I will be totally embarrassed if I don't find it myself. Not to mention she's been sick since New Year's day, so she is sitting at her computer looking for stuff to do.
So, thanks Mom for the proof reading and I hope you are better soon - love ya bunches.

No comments: