Friday, January 11, 2008

Family Card











Is this not the cutest things ever!!! I've been wanting to create mommy cards for me and I finally did. The left is the front and the right is the back. Now all I have to do is get them printed!
Wonder why I'm doing so many off the wall things? I have a severe case of the "I don't wanna do anything". I mean - NOTHING!!!
I just can't get going since Christmas has passed. Granted things have just gotten back to normal with Sam starting school this week. But I still can't get back in the swing of things. I'm sitting here now at midnight, not tired (probably because of the allergy medicine so I can survive through cedar fever!), watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on Nick (because when Matthew went to be 3 hours ago, I haven't turned the channel) See!!! I really don't want to do ANYTHING!!!!!!
Now, I have done some things. I have cooked dinner for everyone, cleaned (a little), and washed clothes, so things haven't totally fallen to the waist side here. But I'm gonna have to kick it in this weekend to make up for my laziness! But you just watch, I'm gonna be so tired tomorrow, I won't wanna do a thing!!!!

No comments: