Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Devil to Angel

Just when I think my boys are the devil, they turn around and surprise me by being perfect angels. Yesterday was the day from hell. We had crying and whining ALL DAY LONG. Got told I was hated and I was stupid. Privileges taken away. And time out. Nothing seemed to work. The only quite I got was from a 2 hour nap by both of them Once Daddy got home, I escaped to Target for a break.

Flash to today. Had to take Sam back to the Dr. to check him out. He is fine. Then I took the kids to Central Market for some lunch, playtime, and shopping. They were great! Granted I did threaten them within an inch of their lives, but whatever, it worked. Now as Matthew plays quietly with his train and Sam is asleep, it seems order is restored to the Wagner household. Shhhhhh, I shouldn't say that too loud. Now the only thing that would make my day perfect is for hubby to NOT have to work late as previously expected and for me to make it to Preshool Mom's Night Out.

I did get on layout done yesterday during naptime. It was a monochromatic for a chat at Two Peas in a Bucket - I didn't win, but I thought it was pretty good!!!

Kit: DigiArtchick, Rock Star
Font: DaFont, Junko's typewriter
Effect: Atomic Cupcake, chipboard

No comments: