Thursday, August 24, 2006

Lazy Summer Days

We actually had a great day yesterday, or I should say I did. We did NOTHING. Well, the boys did nothing, I washed 4 loads of laundry, ironed, cleaned 3 bathrooms, got to exercise without interrupting, and stained a mirror I've been wanted to stain forever. The mirror was Kurt's grandmother's as well as the table I have below it. The mirror was a lighter color, I want to always keep these pieces together, so they HAD to match. What 'cha think?

Then I was able to fill out some paperwork for activities and school for the boys. I even listed several pairs of shoes the boys have outgrown on Craig's list. Have I told you Kurt and I are obsessed with Craig's list.

Side note: You have heard that we are all separated by anyone by six degrees? I was talking to a girlfriend and she has a friend that actually knows Craig!! Cool! And that is only 4 degrees.

Anyway, now I bet you are wondering how I did it all? My mom and dad's guess is that the boys were locked in a closet! Nope. Sam actually wasn't feeling very well, he had a slight fever, 100.8 and just laid around all day and Matthew would be happy watching TV and playing all day. Then Sam went down for a 4, yes FOUR, hour nap. During that 4 hours, Matthew fell asleep for 1 1/2 hours - I was in heaven. Amazing what I get so giddy about!!! Well there you go. That was our day!!

No comments: