Sunday, October 12, 2008

Are you ready for some football?!?!?







Matthew has found a sport that he loves almost as much as hockey.....football. Not only does he play at home with us. He has a group of kids at school that play during recess. I've got to see them play at school a few times and it's as if they are playing for the Super Bowl. It's so cool to see boys find something they love to do.

Matthew is also turning into Kurt's dream child. He will sit and watch games with him & ask about the rules, the plays, and the penalties. It's super cool.

Once in a while I throw in a cheer here and there and I get the evil eye from the room! I don't care, I just keep on yelling. Like yesterday while we were watching the UT/OU game, I was yelling "Hold 'em, defense, Hold 'em defense, hey, hey, hey" Kurt and Matthew were yelling at me "Be quite!!!!" Don't care......UT wins....Hook 'em....OU sucks!!!!

Oh yea, Sam is loving football too, but this day he wanted to race motorcycles....

No comments: