Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Little Big Boy


Matthew has had some major milestones in the past few days.

First, he went over to a friends house after school. He had such a great time. When it was the time to pick him up from school, I was walking around the house wondering, wow, what should I do. When I picked him up at his friends house he wanted to stay to have a sleep over! There is no way Mommy & Daddy are ready for that yet. Besides, it would be better for him to have his first sleep over at a neighbor friends house, so we will only have to walk to get him in the middle of the night.

Second, he went to the dentist today. He was such a big boy. Sitting so still with with those paper things in his mouth while he took the x-rays, keeping his mouth open wide while they cleaned his teeth. But, the little boy came right back when he got to pick out toys.

It is so weird, why can he drive me crazy one minute, then be the apple of my eye the next - I guess that's what you call unconditional love!!

No comments: