Thursday, March 09, 2006

Matthew's Fever

Finally, we left the house today after being home for 4 days. Matthew has been sick with a fever. Not too high, just high enough to make him feel bad and if you take him to the dr. they say 'oh, that's not a fever'. The highest it got to was 100.8 which was Monday. No, I didn't take him to the dr., but I drilled him every day - does your tummy hurt? ears? throat? nose? He always said no. He did have some congestion in his nose, I could hear it. But he is better now. Back to school today. Yea.

What did we do during those 4 days. Well, I believe Matthew has watched every Power Ranger episoded I had recorded for him - TWICE. I'm talking about 24 epsoides. I now know, just about everything you could ask about S.P.D. or Mystic Force. Don't know about Power Ranger Mystic Force yet - Boy are you missing out. It is the newest series in Power Rangers. What the hell am I talking about.? This is ridiculous for me to know this much about Power Rangers.

As for Sam, Kurt, or I getting it. Not yet, but my throat feels like I swallowed a cotton ball. We will see if the rest of us don't get it.

No comments: