Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Valentine's Day Projects

I know these are a little old, but I'm trying to dig myself out of a hole. After everyone being sick on a different week. And me getting sick twice - we are all healthy now and starting to get back in the swing of things.
Here are the Valentine Day cards that the boys decided to make for their friends. They are actually phones with their picture in it and the little old fashion dot candies. I know you are asking if I did them or if they did. Well, I'll admit, I cut everything out, but they taped everything down. About half way through Matthew's 20, he asked if I could finish. I said no and we finished the next day.
Apparently they were a big hit with all the kids. Sam's friends liked calling him all day and Matt's friends loved the candy.

This is the box that Matthew made to take to school to collect his Valentine's from his friends. We had such a good time making it. We took a special trip to Michael's to buy the supplies to make it. He really does like Michael's and looking at all the different stickers they have. He chose sparkly motorcycles, sparkly letters for his name and ribbon that says "Happy Valentine's Day". He helped with the ribbon too - I used his finger to hold the knot down while I tied it.


I think the boys are now officially more creative than Kurt. Yea, I can mark that off my list of things I want to teach my boys to do!!!!!!

No comments: