Thursday, October 12, 2006

Work Day

Woke up this morning to the phone ringing. Sam's teacher had a sick child at home and needed me to sub. It was my first time to sub all day. It was actually fun, but there is no way I would want to have 12 - 2 year olds with me at home. Unfortunately, Sam was the worse one of them all. I spoke to his teacher after class and asked if he is always that wild. She said no, he was wilder than usually. I hope she is telling me the truth. I don't want to have THAT kid. Sam is a wild one, I just hope what I do teach him at home shines when he is with others.

The boys did have their first sleep over this weekend. We had some friends/neighbors that we traded off babysitting. It was funny, we were both going to the same place The Belmont, (a great restaurant/bar in the warehouse district that a good friend of ours just opened) they went on Friday, us on Saturday. So it worked out great, neither of us had to pay $70. just for a babysitter.

The only scrapbooking I've done lately is Matthew's birthday invite. I've gotten some really good feedback on it and of course, Kurt thinks I should do them for hire. But honestly I don't know where to start. I think I might make up some Christmas cards and send them to friends/family and see if they would like for me to do there cards. Any feedback from anyone?

Well, here is Matthew's invite.....

No comments: