Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm still here.....

If you thought I had stopped blogging, your wrong. The summer is taking it's toll on us. Or I should say we are taking a toll on summer. We went to Minnesota/Wisconsin for vacation and had a blast. Next up, the boys and I are going to the coast to see my parents. Here are a few great shots from our vacation:

Great Wolf Lodge: The hotel/waterpark we stayed @ in Wisconsin Dells

Matthew, Keith, Jill, (Our best friends kids) & Sam - hanging out in the room

This was a huge ball park @ Great Wolf, Wiley's Wood's. There were machine guns you put balls in and shot at each other. I think Kurt and Tom had much more fun than anyone.
There was also an amazing maze of slides throughout Wiley's Woods.

Matthew entering the "purple hole"

The Cabin: Long Lake, Cumberland, Wisconsin:
Matthew's first catch - a sunny!
Cooking smore's, campfire (on July 3rd, couldn't wouldn't want to do that in Texas) and popping fireworks with the Muehlbauer's
Kurt's Big Ass Bass - 6 lbs, 20 in.
Now that is what I like to see - men in the kitchen. Untold story - I was the one who cooked the pancake/sausage breakfast!
The sun setting and I caught some beautiful shots of my boys....



These were are $1.50 purchases from Wal-Mart! Yep, I went to Wal-Mart (for those of you who know me best, know I HATE Wal-Mart). There are a very limited amount of shopping places you can go in the middle of no where Wisconsin. Belive me, the boys loved these, they played and swam with them for hours!!

Mall of America, The Camp.
Me and Sam. Yep, we were swinging around the corner fast enough to make my hair fly.
Matthew and Jill making their best lap.

No comments: