Thursday, April 20, 2006

I should think of something better to say....

This was our conversation last night in bed at about midnight....
It was very, very windy outside....
Kurt "Is everything ok out there?" referring to our backyard Toys r Us crack house.
Stacie "Yes, everything has been put up" Of course, I did it - you didn't.
CRACK - CRASH - BANG
Stacie "Except my car getting hit by a tree"
Race to the window. Yep, there is a huge branch that fell out of the tree, laying right by my car.
Kurt "Next time could you say 'Why don't we win the lottery'!"

Well, unbelievably, my car didn't get hit by the limb (tree). It really sucks because my car is never outside, but it was last night because the neighbors and I are getting ready for a garage sale this weekend. In the morning we were able to inspect the limb more closely & there was a void exactly where it broke and there was a bird's nest in it. Check it out....



No comments: