Monday, February 20, 2006

Mall Rats

What a great Mom I am today. Since we had such crappy weather this weekend, a neighbor and I decided it would be a great idea to go to the mall and let the kids go to Inflatable Wonderland, or as Matthew likes to call it - Jumpy World. It's a place that has about 12 jumpers and kids go wild. Lucky for us it was not very busy at all. The kids had a blast & of course, we got a little shopping done. I got the CUTEST pants from my obsession store - The Gap. They are little capris with cute orange, white, and green flowers.

Now for my biggest pet peeve with my younger son, Sam. He has about as much patients as I do (yep, that's next to none). We are standing in line to get into Jumpy World and he totally freaks out. Screaming, wiggling, I can't get him back in the stroller - somehow. First I try to talk him down - drives him more crazy. Finally, we get in and he is off to the races, like nothing ever happened. I'll tell you what, if they sold some beer at Jumpy World, they would make a killing.

No comments: